For a long time I had been trying to figure out how to add multiple Facebook Pages in TweetDeck and finally stumbled across a solution while not even looking. Here is how it is done:
- Make sure you already have TweetDeck and have it installed. If you don’t, download it here: http://www.tweetdeck.com/
- Setup your personal Facebook account in Tweetdeck. This will allow Tweetdeck to find pages linked to your account. Be sure you are an authorized admin on the pages you want to manage (this is done within Facebook)
- In Tweetdeck click on “settings” in the top right corner.
- Next click on “Accounts” and find your Facebook account and click it.
- Below you should now see a button appear that says “Add Pages”. Click it.
- Tweetdeck will prompt you to login to your Facebook account. Do it.
- Now Facebook will link your pages that you are an admin of to your Tweetdeck account.
- Choose which pages you want to add to TweetDeck.
- Enjoy the ability to manage multiple Facebook Pages within Tweetdeck!